Herder German-Ukrainian Society

Herder German-Ukrainian Society (Deutsch-Ukrainische Herder-Gesellschaft). Society created in Munich in 1948 to promote contacts between Ukrainian and German scholars. Its presidents were Kurt Graebe, Hans Koch, E. Mittich, and Ivan Mirchuk. In 1960 the society merged with the German-Ukrainian Society.

[This article originally appeared in the Encyclopedia of Ukraine, vol. 2 (1988).]




List of related links from Encyclopedia of Ukraine pointing to Herder German-Ukrainian Society entry:


A referral to this page is found in 2 entries.



















Click Home to get to the IEU Home page; to contact the IEU editors click Contact.
To learn more about IEU click About IEU and to view the list of donors and to become an IEU supporter click Donors.  
 

©2001 All Rights Reserved. Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies.