Ukraïns’ke slovo (Stanyslaviv)

Ukraïns’ke slovo (Stanyslaviv) (Ukrainian Word). A weekly newspaper published in Stanyslaviv (now Ivano-Frankivsk) in 1941–2. Edited by D. Gregolynsky, it was closed down by the German occupational authorities after 42 issues. It was succeeded in June 1942 by Stanyslavivs’ke slovo (1942–4), a newspaper published three times a week and edited by Gregolynsky and Antin Kniazhynsky.

[This article originally appeared in the Encyclopedia of Ukraine, vol. 5 (1993).]

List of related links from Encyclopedia of Ukraine pointing to Ukraïns’ke slovo (Stanyslaviv) entry:

A referral to this page is found in 2 entries.

Click Home to get to the IEU Home page; to contact the IEU editors click Contact.
To learn more about IEU click About IEU and to view the list of donors and to become an IEU supporter click Donors.  

©2001 All Rights Reserved. Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies.